NANCY COOK – Beaver Dam, WI
I am a lifelong sewer with a variety of experiences as a teacher and student.
- Taught private sewing and machine embroidery classes for individuals, groups and guilds using all major sewing machine brands.
- Taught sewing and machine embroidery classes for sewing dealers in Wisconsin and Louisiana.
- Demonstrated sewing and embroidery techniques for consumers at Wisconsin Quilt Expo.
- Trained by Brother Sewing on all levels of sewing and embroidery machines.
- Helped introduce Quattro machine upgrade to Brother dealers as a member of the Brother Education team.
- Sewed sample projects for display at Brother Sewing Conventions.
- Mentored by and taught garment sewing classes for Canada’s Linda MacPhee.
- Appeared as a guest sewer on the PBS TV shows Linda MacPhee’s Workshop and Sewing With Nancy.
- Original Sewing and Quilt Expo in Minneapolis November 2014, Schaumburg 2015—vendor and teacher.
- National Certified FitNice System Instructor.
“What woman doesn’t want clothes that fit her body and make her feel comfortable and special? Judy’s Fit Nice System is easy to use and works for every figure type. Judy has taken the “stress out of seamstress” for all sewing levels.
As a certified Fit Nice System instructor, I would love to share this system and my skills with you. Let’s have fun sewing! Please contact me @ 920-344-2238 or firstname.lastname@example.org for private or group classes. Willing to travel to meet and work with you.”
Mary A. I ended up with one of the best fitting tops I have ever made. I appreciate how easy it is to vary the pattern to come up with so many different items. I love the jacket that I created.
Ruth C. – This class ranks very high on my list of all-time favorites. The price was very competitive especially when comparing to classes offered at the Expo in early November. I would definitely recommend this class and would attend more offerings taught by Nancy Cook.